Asset presets can be managed by clicking on 'Asset presets' in the Master data section.
Figure 1: Asset presets
On the left side of the screen, all available asset categories and asset types are shown. You can click on an asset type to see the presets that are linked to that asset type.
On the right side of the screen the presets are shown. The preset data is split in Construction programme data and Costs & revenues data.
You can add a preset by clicking on the orange button in the top right of the screen. This opens a slide-in with the following inputs:
- Preset name: Enter a name of the preset
- Reference date: This date is used for indexation purposes. When a value is indexed in the application, the index calculation starts by default at the reference date
- Construction programme input: Select the values that you want to enter to calculate the construction programme fields (Gross m2, Grossing factor and Net m2).
Once all fields have been entered, the slide-in can be saved. A preset will be now added to the grid for that asset type.
You can always edit the presets. Simply click on the input field that you want to change. When you change something in a preset, it will be saved automatically.
A kebab menu (three dots) are shown in the header behind the name of each preset. When you click on it, a menu opens with three options (see fig. 2).
Figure 2: Menu per preset
- Edit: Opens the slide-in in which you can edit the name, reference date and construction programme input.
- Duplicate: Creates a duplicate of this preset, including all values.
- Delete: When clicked it shows a warning that the preset will be deleted. Once confirmed, the preset and all its data is removed from the grid.
Asset presets are used on the following places in the application:
- When adding an object, you can pick a preset if you've selected an asset type.