Release notes 14-04-2021:
- Undo/Redo: When you change something in a scenario, for example change a figure in the costs and revenues, you can now undo this action. There is a "Undo" and "Redo" button at the top right of the screen. You can also undo the last change by using the combination "Ctrl + z" (undo) and "Ctrl + y" (redo).
The image above shows an example of the "Undo" options. It shows a list stating that the costs and revenues have been changed, the activity "Construction" has been changed and a Goal seek action has been performed. When you click on the third option, all actions up to that point will be rolled back. You can roll back up to 9 actions. When something has been rolled back, it can also be immediately redone through the "Redo" button. A similar list will appear with all the actions that were rolled back. Clicking on one of the actions will redo all actions up to and including the selected option.
- Managing edit - and view rights: As the owner of a project, you can manage who has edit - or view rights to the project. After you entered your project, the option "Project rights" will appear in the menu. Via this screen you can indicate who can read or edit your project and its scenarios.
In the example below, Bas is the owner of the project, Laurens may edit the project and its scenarios as an editor and Marianne, as reader, can view all data in my project and scenarios. However, Marianne cannot change any data.
- Exporting to Excel: The data on the Costs and Revenues screen and the Cashflow planning screen can now be exported to Excel. At the top of the screen you will find an "Export to Excel" button. When you click on it, the data will be downloaded into an Excel file.
The Excel file has the same structure as the costs and revenues screen. The financial structure is shown on the left along with the total of the project. The remaining columns are all individual objects.
- Searchin the financial structure: When you are looking for a specific line on the Costs and Revenues screen or the Cash flow planning screen, you can use the search bar to find what you seek. At the top right of the screen is a field in which you can type your request. A list of possible options will appear and clicking one option will automatically take you to that line.
- Cumulative profit: At the bottom of the Cash flow screen, the line "Cumulative Profit" has been added. This shows the cumulative profit, providing your with more insight on the maximum invested capital of the project.
- Revenues in presets: From now on it is also possible to define standard revenues in a preset. When you select a preset when creating an object, these revenues are automatically added to the Costs and Revenues screen.
To add the default revenues to a preset, go to the "Asset presets" screen in the application settings. Then scroll to the lines "Land revenue" or "Building revenues". When you click on "See details", a pop-up will open (see picture below). Here you can indicate whether it concerns revenue calculation based on lease or sales price and enter the corresponding standard values. By clicking "Save", these values will be used in the application as soon as someone uses that preset.